Karlsruhe, March 2nd, 2020

Since one week, the corona virus is spreading out in Germany. Over the weekend, the first case occurred in Karlsruhe. The situation is still far from serious, but there is the risk that it may become worse in the coming weeks.

Also, many registered international participants of 4th IWMEM had to cancel their participation due to governmental travel restrictions.

As a result of this, the 4th IWMEM, as we have prepared it so far, can no longer be the happy and innocent as well as international scientific event we all want it to be.  Because of this, I made the decision to postpone the 4th IWMEM to a date when corona is no longer an issue. We will announce the new date as soon as possible and start then the organization process all over.

In case you have already paid the conference fee, it will be reimbursed.

I apologize for the problems that this decision may cause. It was not before one week ago that I started having doubts whether to have the workshop or not.

Marc Kamlah